28 June or earlier
Start anytime using a feedback form. Please download and read the information sheet and the feedback forms. You don’t have to wait until 28 June, you can do your checks on any day that suits you.
- Information sheet: Basic Access Check – Information Woodbridge(1) [Word document]
- Basic access check Woodbridge: Basic Access Check – Woodbridge [Word document]
- Basic access check Woodbridge attractions Basic Access Check – Woodbridge Attractions [Word document]
- Poster – SCDF 2017.06 Woodbridge Action Day MMorris version
2pm, 28 June Join the Mayor
Join the Mayor of Woodbridge at 2pm near Boots in the Thoroughfare, as she tries out visiting the shops using a wheelchair.
3pm, 28 June Feedback session
Meet up at 3pm at Woodbridge Quay Church in Quay Street, IP12 1BX, to talk about your findings.
For further information contact Margaret Morris at Suffolk Coastal Disability Forum: email@example.com, telephone: 01394 274345.
- Suffolk Coastal Disability Forum website (with details of this event)
- Disability Forum for Suffolk website
2pm: The Thoroughfare, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12 1AL
3pm Woodbridge Quay Church in Quay Street, IP12 1BX