This is an internal page for our trustees.
This calendar shows dates for internal DAS committee meetings plus external groups DAS is represented on or aims to attend. Please check dates before attending a meeting! External group website links are given below.
There are three views: Week, Month, Agenda, click on the tab at the top right of the calendar to change the view.
Suffolk Disability Advice Services County Management Committee
Discusses funding and other issues affecting Suffolk disability advice services and liaison with Suffolk County Council. Represented by DAS Manager, Chair, Secretary. No website.
Suffolk Coastal Disability Forum
Discusses issues affecting disabled people in the Suffolk Coastal area. Anyone interested can attend. DAS Manager responsible for circulating agenda and minutes but does not usually attend. DAS Secretary aims to attend. Web page on Suffolk Coastal District Council.
Disability Forum for Suffolk
Website: Disability Forum for Suffolk.
Suffolk Disability and Health Action Group
Website: see Disability Forum for Suffolk for meeting details.
Suffolk Advice Network
More information: National Association of Welfare Rights Advisers Regional Network
Suffolk Benefits Forum
- Charity Commission home page
- Charity Commission DAS (East Suffolk) entry
- Charity Commission trustee resources
- Charity Commission Annual Public Meeting 2017 summary
The Information Commissioner is responsible for data protection and privacy and freedom of information enforcement. Charities are not covered by the Freedom of Information Act.
- Information Commissioner home page
- Information Commissioner charity page
- Information Commissioner (Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations)
- Information Commissioner General Data Protection Regulation
- Information Commissioner Data Protection Self-Assessment toolkit
Other voluntary sector links
Voluntary sector training
- Open University Voluntary Sector Leadership courses (free online courses)