Benefits and welfare rights and appeals

Welfare rights and appeals representation

We can provide:

  • Advice on which benefits you are eligible for and how to apply for them
  • Help with form filling
  • Help to challenge decisions

See the links below for more information about Benefits and allowances and other Advice pages.

Benefits and allowances

The links below will guide you to government information about disability benefits and allowances. Please contact DAS if you need further help to make a claim or fill in a form.

Please click on the links below to go to the page you need.

  • Money for where you live: covers Council Tax Reduction, Housing Benefit and Discretionary Housing Payments
  • Government benefits and money: includes Attendance Allowance, Carers Allowance, Disability Living Allowance, Employment and Support Allowance, Income Support, Pension Credit, Personal Independence Payment, Universal Credit

Please leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s