We can help if your benefits stop or are suspended.
There are many reasons why this may happen it usually takes some time to sort it all out. In the meantime we can help you cope with the immediate crisis.
Please contact us if you need help.
- Citizens Advice Bureau: Help on a Low Income
- Local Welfare Assistance in Suffolk on Suffolk County Council website lists furniture projects, food banks and other help
Other helpful agencies include:
- Leiston Citizens Advice Bureau
- Felixstowe Citizens Advice Bureau
- Anglia Care Trust (Home page)
- Anglia Care Trust Money Advice Email: Stephen Skeet
- Step Change Debt charity
- British Legion
- SSAFA Supports the Armed Forces (regulars, reserves and veterans and their families)
- Ipswich and Suffolk Council for Racial Equality